Live Blood Morphology
identifies nutritional deficiencies and toxicity • indicates immune and digestive health
This specialized blood test can help reveal patterns of health and develop a strategy to increase well being and wholeness.
What it is
Live Blood Analysis involves an examination of your blood through a dark field microscope. A single drop of blood is taken from the tip of your finger and it then shown to you on a high definition screen.
This process enables the evaluation of blood features in their living state, hence the term “live blood” analysis. Observations are made on variations in the size, shape, ratios, and fine structure of red cells, white cells, platelets and other structures in your blood.
These observations can indicate:
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Organ-system dysfunctions
- Gut permeability and digestive health
- Antioxidant levels and free-radical load
- Certain biochemical imbalances
- Immune status and activity
- Toxicity levels and heavy metals in the body
45 Minutes: $150.00